Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There are no wasps in the game... Are you referring to bees?

If so, shake trees. As soon as you see a little honeycomb fall down, go to your item screen and equip the net. Just swing the net at the bees, and you'll catch one. You should have time to get about 3 swings in.

There are 5 trees each day with bees in them, and they are in trees all year round. They are worth like 4,000 bells each.

Anyway, if that's not the insect you are talking about, I dunno.'ve never heard, or come across, a wasp in the game... lol.
Posted
The ghost?

Well he seems to be around really late at night. Everytime I come across him it's around 1 to 3 AM. Once you find him, you basically have to run around the village catching smaller ghosts for him with your net. They are always in random spots, and it really is a pain in the butt.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
What does Patty look like? I definately do not have her in my town, but I'd like to know anyway heh.

P.S. - I added AC to the title so people know what the thread is about.
Posted
[center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=312817[/IMG][/center]

[size=1]This is Patty... yeah.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
First of all, Wisp appears between 1 A.M. and 4 A.M. Second, I do not have Patty in my town, but if it's anything like "So, THAT'S what that is," or "You found 100 rupees. You can't use them here though," then yeah, I do know what you're talking about.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...