Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And I quote:

[i]"SH!IT!It's too big!"[/i]

I believe that answers your questions about the pic, however it could lead to more questions hahahahahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE]
heres a thought that just occured,
what kind of questions???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And I quote:

[i]"SH!IT!It's too big!"[/i]

I believe that answers your questions about the pic, however it could lead to more questions hahahahahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oooooh, I get it now.... I think... wait no, no I don't.. :o[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes [/B][/QUOTE]

huh? Say what now? That post make lot of sense! :cross:
Posted
Ok... here's the deal..

The pic he attempted to post was obviously to big in file size for the attachment, hence the words "SH!T! It's too big".... obviosuly he couldn't attach it because of that...

The fact he said "it's too big" led to a preverted joke on my behalf that apparently NO ONE got..... except VEGGETO

As for that stabbing thing... Someone must be smokin a little too much chiba today....
Posted
well, only a few of us have the sweet gift of pervertedness :D especially KAMAKAZI...I gave him a new nick name, Thumper..hehe..a little inside joke :D :p :eek: :wigout: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Someone missed either a lesson in grammar or in punctuation, from the context of the post, I can't even tell which...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes [/B][/QUOTE]
ok heres the real meaning of it. no puncuation in it so....

i can't wait..
about to stab myself..
*jokes*

hope that cleared it up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...