Kain Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I know it needs some work but... SH!IT!It's too big!
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]uh.........um...............what pic [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ya, that's what I was thinking.. :confused:[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 And I quote: [i]"SH!IT!It's too big!"[/i] I believe that answers your questions about the pic, however it could lead to more questions hahahahahaha :p
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]And I quote: [i]"SH!IT!It's too big!"[/i] I believe that answers your questions about the pic, however it could lead to more questions hahahahahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE] heres a thought that just occured, what kind of questions???
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]And I quote: [i]"SH!IT!It's too big!"[/i] I believe that answers your questions about the pic, however it could lead to more questions hahahahahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Oooooh, I get it now.... I think... wait no, no I don't.. :o[/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 You better Reduce that pic, I wanna see what all the fuss is about..
pokemaster1 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes [/B][/QUOTE] huh? Say what now? That post make lot of sense! :cross:
Mike Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 questions as in: what's too big? is his dick is too big and it won't fit in his pants? lol...that type of questions..
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Ok... here's the deal.. The pic he attempted to post was obviously to big in file size for the attachment, hence the words "SH!T! It's too big".... obviosuly he couldn't attach it because of that... The fact he said "it's too big" led to a preverted joke on my behalf that apparently NO ONE got..... except VEGGETO As for that stabbing thing... Someone must be smokin a little too much chiba today....
Mike Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 well, only a few of us have the sweet gift of pervertedness :D especially KAMAKAZI...I gave him a new nick name, Thumper..hehe..a little inside joke :D :p :eek: :wigout: :laugh:
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Someone missed either a lesson in grammar or in punctuation, from the context of the post, I can't even tell which...[/color]
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I understand the post. :) *Smiles*:)
sia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i] [B]i can't wait about to stabb myself jokes [/B][/QUOTE] ok heres the real meaning of it. no puncuation in it so.... i can't wait.. about to stab myself.. *jokes* hope that cleared it up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now