Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just saw the commercial during G Gundam... Yu-Gi-Oh has been ReDubbed and is now coming on Cartoon Network! What are they thinking?! First Disney takes over all the good animes and now Yu-Gi on Cartoon Network.... REDUBBED?! What are your thoughts on this one? Are they out of their rabbit-azz minds, or is it all for the better?
Posted
It's, how do you say, not re-dubbed?

i dun care. It's more yu-gi-oh for those who wat ch it on american TV on kids wb, and it doesnt change anything for those who dont.. *shrugs*
Posted
I think Yu-Gi-Oh moving to Cartoon Network is a very good thing, cause while Yu-Gi-Oh is on the WB the censoring is majorly heavy, but now since CN is airing it as well then the censoring will be lighter somewhat. Now if Toonami were to get the rights to air it and not stupid idiotic He-Man *shudders* then everything in my little universe would be great. ~_^
Posted
I hope they put it on Adult swim so at least it will we will get a minor peek at what is missing from the show on public televison.
Posted
I haven't seen it on cn yet but are you guys sure about the lighter editting? I thought they were the same old eps on cn just so they can expand their audience. But if there's less editing, i'll look forward to watching that, maybe those guards (and bandit keith) will have guns now.
Posted
I just saw an eppie...It's the same. -_-

Well, not the same, it's actually really bad. The narrator's voice is ANNOYING!!! And they show like 2 5 second snippets of the next eppie as the previews....
Posted
If nothing else to include the guns this time round. I saw the episode where two of Pegasus' lackies were confronting Kaiba in his house and it was just silly. "If you don't come with us I'll point at you!". Gawk!
Posted
I saw the episodes on CN. They are exactly the same as WB's... Except that they cut them in different places. Yes, the narrators voice is super annoying, it's like a deep voice with no feeling. You should e-mail CN w/ your comments, I did! Yatta ;)
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Triforce rules [/i]
[B]How Did Yu-Gi-oh Just dissapear off Cartoon Network its weird [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]From what I know, CN never planned to have Yu-Gi-Oh on their lineup permanently. They only intended to air all of the episodes they had so far, and then replace it with Cartoon, Cartoons.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Did anyone else here lose KTLA5? I always watched Yu-Gi-Oh on kids WB there but now the channel is having problems, I get a picture, but there's no sound, so I have to watch it on mute and read what they are saying, it's really annoying, did it happen to anyone else? I even called my cable company and they don't even know...I wish I could get those other channels to watch it on though, I have YTV, but they keep showing the same episode over and over again.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]From what I know, CN never planned to have Yu-Gi-Oh on their lineup permanently. They only intended to air all of the episodes they had so far, and then replace it with Cartoon, Cartoons.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Does that meant that as soon as there are enough new Yu-Gi-Oh episodes it will view on Cartoon Network again?:confused:
Posted
For some reason, it seems there is a connection between WB and CN, which I'm pretty sure there is... Which you all probably know, but..

CN had CCS, then WB, WB had DBZ, now CN, WB had Sailor Moon, and CN ued tooooooooooooooooooo

Whee... Just thought I'd bring that up, as now CN has Pokemon and YGO as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...