Guest boogeta Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]how come you cant go to your vb home just by pressing a button like the other version [/COLOR]:(
Valen Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 You can... there are two ways you can do that... at the very bottom of a forum or thread there is a Forum Jump where you can select the OtakuBoards Home, or you can click the link of Otakuboards.com in the line of: [b]OtakuBoards.com[/b] > Otaku Public > Suggestions & Feedback > how come
Guest boogeta Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Yay how many post till you become a Junior member
Valen Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 That would be 250 posts as of now... who knows if they're going to change it... I believe this is how it is... Newbie: 0-249 Jr. Member: 250-499 Member: 500-999 Otaku: 1000-1999(?) No Life: 2000- whatever (that's all I know so far...)
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=darkred]Actually, Valen, I'm pretty sure it goes Otaku:1000-1999, Extreme Otaku:2000-3999, then No Life: 4000 to whatever...:p[/color]
Valen Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Oh yeah... I forgot about Extreme Otaku... Thanks, Lady Asphyxia...
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=darkred]No problem. :p [/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 No Life begins at 3000 posts. I got confused when I saw Sara had it because I'd never seen it before.
Guest boogeta Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Same here I didnt now what it meant either until just now
Dan L Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B][color=darkred]Actually, Valen, I'm pretty sure it goes Otaku:1000-1999, Extreme Otaku:2000-3999, then No Life: 4000 to whatever...:p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] bleh.. actually No Life starts at 3000 ;).. Extreme Otaku is 2000-2999.. heh..
Sara Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 [size=1]No-Life [i]used[/i] to be 1000+ That was v1. The boards were....considerably smalller..... Oy. I feel old.[/size]
Mnemolth Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 They (yes [i]they[/i] are infamous) say that you are only as old as you feel. I guess by that yardstick you're....about a hundred?? ;) Well, its not so bad I'm about three... :D
Sara Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]They (yes [i]they[/i] are infamous) say that you are only as old as you feel. I guess by that yardstick you're....about a hundred?? ;) Well, its not so bad I'm about three... :D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah. Good to know I still have to watch my step around here.... Thought you'd disappeared.[/SIZE]
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 [color=darkred]:p To you all! I was told by people who shall remain nameless *cough*Liam, The Unholy Newt*cough* That it doubled each time. So I'm sorry if I got it wrong. *sobs* I think I'll crawl back into my hole now and cry myself to death. *sob* [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now