Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Little Nicky


Recommended Posts

Guest boogeta
Posted
I was just thinking about this movie and it made me wonder did they rate the movie wrong because I think this should be an R rated movie instead of PG13:(
Posted
[color=indigo]There was nothing of [b]R[/b] quality in that movie. The only questionable content [i]might[/i] be the fact that it deals with Satan and his children, but it was a comedy. It was not like they were constantly speaking blasphemy. Everything in there was used for a comedic purpose. Nothing offensive. So yes, it was rated right.[/color]
Guest boogeta
Posted
I dony think so yes I know it was a comedy but I still think that should have been rated R
Posted
Satan is used in even cartoons for comedic reasons, so the movie revolving around him would not be considered worthy of an R rating. The only thing I saw that was R material was the fact that one of the demons had breast on head, but they were usually in a bra so it wasn't pornographic.

And like TN said, this movie sucked so bad.
Posted
Suggestive imagry, such as Satanic ideas can actually get a movie an R rating if there is a decent amount of it with someother risky things lol. Spawn (if you liked it or not lol) went from R to PG-13 just by removing a graveyard scene with some stupid satanists in it. In this case it is kind of different, since Little Nicky doesn't take itself seriously at all and is a comedy.

I thought this movie was horrible as well. Mr. Deeds looks even worse. I'm kind of interested in the cartoon Eight Crazy Nights though lol.
Guest boogeta
Posted
I didnt like the movie but there were some good parts
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i]
[B]I dont think so yes I know it was a comedy but I still think that should have been rated R [/B][/QUOTE]

But what is your reason?
Posted
why do you think it shoud be raded r its funny.::wigout:
Guest boogeta
Posted
1) was the breasts on that one guys head that was more then enough but I have a couple other things.
2)was the cursing in it which was a lot
3)the gothic moments
4)sexual referances
Posted
wow boobs! 13 year olds cant possibly take boobs! and on some guys head no less! Impossible! thats worse than sodomy!
It should have an X rating! Run for the hills!! AAAA!

as for the swearing, it is in lots of movies. I recall "James and the Giant Peach". The Grasshopper said "***". that word gave the movie a PG rating. (Dont know why i added that little bit but it sounded right at the time)

America is a puss when it comes to this crap. Were raising a bunch of pansy children! We need to quit whining about a nipple being seen or the f-bomb being dropped. Man whats gonna happen when these kids get out into the real world where there are nipples and f-bombs all over the place!? Huh!?
Guest boogeta
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i]
[B]wow boobs! 13 year olds cant possibly take boobs! and on some guys head no less! Impossible! thats worse than sodomy!
It should have an X rating! Run for the hills!! AAAA!

as for the swearing, it is in lots of movies. I recall "James and the Giant Peach". The Grasshopper said "***". that word gave the movie a PG rating. (Dont know why i added that little bit but it sounded right at the time)

America is a puss when it comes to this crap. Were raising a bunch of pansy children! We need to quit whining about a nipple being seen or the f-bomb being dropped. Man whats gonna happen when these kids get out into the real world where there are nipples and f-bombs all over the place!? Huh!? [/B][/QUOTE] You do have a point and have came to a conclusion I think it was rated right
Guest boogeta
Posted
Yay I know sandlers movies suck I lied that one with th penguines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...