OtakuBoards

Second, Thrid, Fourth, and so forth, Time Ever

conpiracymonki

[b]I was real curious about this, 'Gundam Wing' and er,.. I looked it up, y'know,...on the web,..and well, it seemed pretty darn good, so basically,..I robbed my bro's recorded tapes,...and watched the whole series (well,..as much as was shown on Cartoon Network UK)
and basically,...I like! BTW, that is the reason why I wasn't on the Boards yesterday...it pretty cool, but DBZ still rocks..anyways,...the point of this thread really, is that I'm a new Gundam Wing fan, I'll hopefully post here in the not-so-distant future, and well,..now I understand why my bro's NeoAltron,...though the DeathScytheHell just plain rocks...anyways...mods can delete this thred/post if they wish...I'm not really bothered,..this is just here to inform the GW community of a new member, if you like...laters[/b]

ugh, another gundam wing fan who thinks d-hell is the best, if you thought gundam wing was good, then try watching other series of gundam, I know they are hard to get a hold of in the UK, but there are places where you can order them, or you can just order the fansubs from the net, trust me, gundam wing sucks compared to other series of gundam, and deathscythe hell in my opinion, is one of the worst gundams ever....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ugh, another gundam wing fan who thinks d-hell is the best[/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Um,...I resent that :rolleyes: I think...anyways...I'll see what I can get...but anyway..out of the other Gundam series I've looked up on the Net,..the mecha mostly seem, how shall I put it,..'blocky', and even, in some cases 'bricky'...anyway...[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ugh, another gundam wing fan who thinks d-hell is the best, if you thought gundam wing was good, then try watching other series of gundam, I know they are hard to get a hold of in the UK, but there are places where you can order them, or you can just order the fansubs from the net, trust me, gundam wing sucks compared to other series of gundam, and deathscythe hell in my opinion, is one of the worst gundams ever.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]
He is right. My suggestion is find a website that you can order some episodes of Mobile Fighter G-Gundam or 0083. Formula 91 is good too.

The only Gundam from Gundam wing that was just half as good as others would probably be Nataku.

The real Gundams are God Gundam, Physalis, Den'an Gei, and Master Gundam. [/color]