Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
dude man. the band aint rage no more. its audioslave (rage against the machine minus zack de la rocha and fronted by chris cornell(soundgarden)). the song your talking about is "cochise". its good. the album is full of rage kind of jams with soundgarden lyrics and vocals. its good so buy it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i]
[B]dude man. the band aint rage no more. its audioslave (rage against the machine minus zack de la rocha and fronted by chris cornell(soundgarden)). the song your talking about is "cochise". its good. the album is full of rage kind of jams with soundgarden lyrics and vocals. its good so buy it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, cut the man some slack. Anyway, that happens to be one of my favorite songs right now...
Posted
I must say i wasnt all for this little merger of music, Sound Garden were much better then Rage could ever be. The good lyrics don't make up for the terrible repetitive music that follows Rage like a shadow.:flaming:
Posted
Well to tell you the truth I like th band when they were before. They had some neat songs out.

Though this new song they've got out really doesn't say much.
Posted
I used to like rage, until I thought about how the lead singer, de la rosa, supports the ideas of che gavera (sp?) you know, the communist revolutionary from mexico.

I dont like hipocrites that sell their crap in a free market and then act like that culture is the horrible oppressors, all the while supporting communist.

Thats just me though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i]
[B]dude man. the band aint rage no more. its audioslave (rage against the machine minus zack de la rocha and fronted by chris cornell(soundgarden)). the song your talking about is "cochise". its good. the album is full of rage kind of jams with soundgarden lyrics and vocals. its good so buy it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that is what it seems....but I liked Raged more cause I could annoy my grandmother more with than I can with audioslave. WEll anywayz I like them and stuff. That is all that I had to say...:demon:
Posted
Audioslave is the last cry for attention from two broken bands. Now, I'm not saying that they suck, because I think they are amazing, and their video for 'Cochise' is superb. I do however think that R.A.T.M tracks are ALOT better, even though many songs sound the same, but isn't that the same with almost every other band. There is nothing wrong with having an almost offical style that is immediatley recognised!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...