Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I probably wouldn't, I don't need any of those cards. That's just me though, lol. I could use the Mirror Force more than any of those other cards.
Posted
Man. That's a lot of cards for one. Hmmm... If you tell him to through in a rare magic card that you don't have, and then do that. That'll be good...
Posted
I say don't, unless you really want one of those cards. I mean, Curse of Dragon and Great Moth aren't really usefull. Manga Ryu-Ran is interesting if you can get a toon world. And Salamandra's only if you have/plan on having a good fire monster...

The best argument is that you probably can get better cards than that for your deck.
Posted
Dark Magician, Holo Curse of Dragon, Great Moth, Manga Ryu-Ran, Salamandra, and Hyozanryu sucks.

Dakr Magician is very common,A holo Curse Of Dragon is worthless unless you're a collector,Great moth requires 2 cards to summon it,Manga Ryu-Ran sucks without Toon World,Hyozanryu.....well I don't know what that Monster/Magic/Trap is.
Posted
i wouldnt do it cause Mirror Force is a rare magic card..maybe if he offered a rare monster card or mabe a trap or magic card then u should do it depeneding on the card..i would do it if he was offering "ALL" 5 pieces of Exodia then i would do it but not just for any common card!
Posted
No don't trade because each one of those cards are useless no matter how you look at it make him give you $50.00 and then just buy anthor mirrior force and you'll have enough to buy a Tin

I'M TELLING YOU DON'T TRADE IT HE IS RIPPING YOU OFF BECAUSE MIRRIOR FORCE IS MY FAV CARD IN THE EMTERI GAME AND I KNOW EVER CARD IN THE ENTRI GAME.

DON'T TRADE :flaming: OR ELSE.
Posted
...Spelling and grammar, kids...

I definately wouldn't do it, trust me, I've experienced all the cards talked about, and nothing is even halfway decent next to Mirror Force. A decent trade would be something like Raigeki, Magic Jammer, something like that.
Posted
IT WOULD BE ALL OF THE CARDS MENTIONED HERE THAT WOULD BE WORTH TRADEING A MIRRIOR FORCE

barrle dragon MRD
seven tools of the bandit MRD
magic jammer and solmen judgement MRD
Buster blader PSV
2 Goblin attack forces PSV
Mysitical space typhoon MRL

or Mechanical chaser TP1

those are the only fare trades for a mirrior force
Posted
No trade, I say. Mirror Force is one of the cards that, once you get, you just DON'T let go unless you have spares. It's way too good. A Attack Negater and a Semi-Raigeki in one?
Posted
Eh, I've got Hyzonaryu and its okay for my dragon deck. But i must say that you really shouldn't trade a mirror force, Mirror force is an ultra rare while you could practically get a Hyzonaryu in every other 3rd pack of Magic Ruler. So no way should you trade.
Posted
I would never trade Mirror force for those cards.
Yes they might be good like the dark magician or something like that but mirror force is way more valuable
I would hold on to it if I were you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...