Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In no particular order....

[I]Testify to Love[/I] ~~Avalon
[I]I Will Not Go Quietly[/I] ~~Steven Curtis Chapman
[I]Can't Get Past the Evidence[/I] ~~4Him
[I]Cartoons[/I] ~~Chris Rice
[I]Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble?[/I] ~~Delirious?
[I]Never Been Unloved[/I] ~~I forget....mebbe Michael W. Smith...
Posted
[SIZE=1]
1. [b]Driver's High[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
2. [b]Flower[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
3. [b]As if in a Dream[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
4. [b]Blame[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
5. [b]1/3 no junjou na kanjou[/b] by Siam Shade
6. [b]Lies and Truth[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=coral]~My Song List~
1. "Bring the Pain"- Mindlessselfindulgence
2. "B!tches"- MSI
3. "One more time"- Daft Punk
4. "fatlip"- Sum41
5. "Smooth Criminal"- AlienAntFarm
6. "tomorrow comes today"- Gorillaz

..and [b]MANY[/b] more..[/COLOR] :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]
1. [b]Driver's High[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
2. [b]Flower[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
3. [b]As if in a Dream[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
4. [b]Blame[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel
5. [b]1/3 no junjou na kanjou[/b] by Siam Shade
6. [b]Lies and Truth[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Shamu made it to your top 6??? how odd....

I can't think of my top favorite in any order... but..

Brise by Malice Mizer
Vivid Colors by L'Arc~en~Ciel
Fade to Black by Metallica
Xpander by Sasha
Out There and Back by Paul van Dyk
Destiny by move (both versions)

Perhaps PENICILLIN would be in there if i didn't have so many different music mood swings...
Posted
[SIZE=1]*sigh* lets see..

1. Any AFI song
2. Millencolin "No Cigar"
3. NOFX "Pump Up the Valuum"
4. Vision "Close Minded"
5. Death by Stereo "Lookin' Out For #1"
6. And this one song by this one bnd that i cant remember the name of right now..[/SIZE]
Posted
Hmmm... In no particular order...

Astronaut - The Feelers
Backdoor - Tadpole
General Electric - Shihad
Drivers Side - Zed
Push on Through - Salmonella Dub
Jesus I was Evil - Darcy Clay

ack, I can't just list 6! Gotta do more!

Blowin' Dirt - Goodshirt
Holy - Fur Patrol
Better Days - Tadpole
My Mind Sedate - Shihad
Sports and Religon - Shihad...
Renegade Fighter - Zed

Ok, I'll stop now. Ack! So many more NZ bands and songs I want to list...
Posted
"ima wa tada..." by Siam Shade
"DAHLIA" by X Japan
"Pink Spider" by hide
"ERASE" by Oblivion Dust
"LET IT GO" by Siam Shade
"setsunasa yorimo tooku e" by Siam Shade
Posted
1-99 Red Balloons- Goldfinger
2-I Won't Become the Thing I Hate- Stabbing Westward
3-Don't Fear the Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult
4-Just Like Heaven-The Cure
5-Another Perfect Day-American Hi Fi
6-and several songs by Marylin Manson...

There are many more songs but I can't name them all...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Rammstein - links 234
Offspring - come out swinging
AFI - (icant remember the name of the song, and Ive seen em as well )Ill just call it the wednesday song
Pres' - Tiki god
UU - Turn me on Mr. Deadman.
Feeder - Bug (just for the riff)


I forgot one, and it definately deserves to be up there :
------------Timebomb-----------
Posted
A ha - Take On Me
Counting Crows - Colorblind
Ralph Fridge - Angel ( club mix )
The Guffs - Sorry
41 Down - Hover
U2 - With or without you

They're alot more, but you said to list only 6. I tried to pick out the best ones,but it basically depends what mood I am in! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...