Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]A single touch once led me astray,
Made me fight battles I never should have fought.
Yet on and on I fought for your love.
All I can say is that I was a fool.

As my enemy's blade rises to carve me in two,
I reflect on what it was that made me fight.
What was it that drove me to destroy myself?!?
I laugh as I remember...I really am an idiot.

Your smile, I remember, was what drove me on.
Yet even now, I know you hated me.
You wanted to destroy me, to kill me.
Yet you didn't want to stain your hands with blood.

So you had me go to battle,
Knowing I would gladly do so.
You knew I'd meet my match,
Most valiant knight that I am.

Yet here I die, lost, afraid, and alone.
Surprising, though, is it not....
I hate you now.
And I find peace in this blackness of death....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[size=4][font=vivaldi]In loving memory of Willam Henry Nichols. May you rest in peace, Grandpa...[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=teal]Uh, thanks Spikey...and no Artea, it's NOT about you. It's not about anybody but me. But it's for an old friend...*begins to cry* I'll miss you Grandpa.....I will miss you.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred]...Are you fishing for compliments?

I enjoyed it. I really liked the second stanza, and I highly doubt the mitch is bullshitting you. Well done, EM. I don't have any CC for you...[/color]
Posted
[color=blue] Oh, Fox you know your grandfather doesn't hate you.and anyway if he did then why should it matter? I mean you have your friends and brothers and a gurlfriend. *lets go* now...be happy or I will wack you! :-D [\color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...