Shagoky Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I improved Chun Li after I scaned it so this is the rough draft Um....don't laugh at me -_- [URL=http://www.geocities.com/cagamer1/critique/chunstercammy.jpg]rough darft[/URL]
Shagoky Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 How lame am I? I actually spelled draft wrong -_-
Narius Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 you have to copy and paste the URL into the browser, its pretty good, if it were a rating out of ten I would give it an....8
Shagoky Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 8 is good ^^ Its better than seven ^^
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I have never seen it on any show, but personally I like it. *Smiles* :)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Its good, uve done the face and bodys well, but the legs and arms look well screwed.
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 you never posted that pic in GT, did you shagoky.... well, nice pic anyway, I like it....
Treble Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Heh great pic Shagoky it looks improved fom the last time I saw it.
Shagoky Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 :D :D :D :D I posted it at GT Sephiroth, but it was in the image fourm so only a few got to see it. *goes to fix the legs*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now