Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind


Recommended Posts

Guest moonstracity
Posted
Does any1 have this game......I need a little hint of advice.
All I need to know is where to level up real good.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Err.... At the beginning you can go a few paths. left (longest way)
right (medium way) and with the silth rider. On the way to Balmoria with the long way you allready get at least one level up :p
Or. Thats the best for the beginning :)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is amazing! It is the best RPG for X-box so far. I have a Breton character, a Nord, and an Elf. My Breton is FAR superior to the others. He is garbed only in Ebony armour and he uses only Ebony weapons.

I am not very good at making spells or at using them in battle. If anyone has any easy explanation that would make me a better spellcaster I would really love that.:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...