Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Umm.. I'm afraid to show off 'em all, cuz peeps will jes' think i've got a big ego. But if you request i can show a few new ones...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm requesting....does that count...?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

I'm requesting....does that count...? [/B][/QUOTE]


[b]YIPPEE DOODLE!!! Lemme go get my pic downstairs! Then i'll scan it! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo*echoing sound fades down the stairs*[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]I'm BACK BACK BACK BACK!! Lookit, i made a new topic with my new pic on these new boards! WHEEEEEEEEE![/b] [b]DOIK![/b] :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

Jesus, are you high on crack 24/7 or something? :cross:
Posted
:wigout: omg desert shadow you soooooo good (the bucket pic.) if I could draw as good as you my art teacher would be doing this ::wigout:

bucket shadow welcome back!!! (he he my new name for you).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...