Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wrote these poems when I was really infuriated and upset:


[B]Engulfed[/B]


Shrouded under a torn cape,
impossibility is my escape.

Serenading to the tune,
under the pitch black moon.

Faceless entities question,
the nature of our interception.

Little do they comprehend,
foolishly the time they spend.

Engulfed in passion, wrapped in lust,
blind until they turn to dust.

Why do humans shed blood?
For so many only see mud.



[B]This peom is basic. Any comments? [/B] :)
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I must say, you sound like one of my old poems. I think it's great. Good job, so keep at it![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...