OtakuBoards

Crusher WEAPON ? ? ? ? ? ?

Omega WEAPON

[size=1][color=purple]Can anyone confirm this?

Fight Crusher WEAPON:
First, have Cait Sith in your party at level 99, have the sheild and the "X" materia at master level.
Then go to the sunken ship and enter. Go to the EXACT spot where you got Hades and fight Serpent. use sheild on him first then use X from Cait sith (in order to work) and Crusher will arise and kill Serpent.
Now fight him(he has 600000000 HP). Make sure you're at VERY high levels.

Found it at some site. Its probably a rumor. I have not tried it yet. Just thought I would ask before I wasted my time.

By the way, Hello all.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i honestly doubt it... cause have you seen anything besides what is common knowlege... didnt think so... lol but i dont think there is more than dia/ulitima/ruby/emerald in 7... sorry[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]there is no crusher weapon, diamond, emerald, ruby and ultima are the only weapons in ff7, although there is some debate whether the weapon who got its head blown off in junon is a different weapon called sapphire, or emerald weapon.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It ain't Sapphire or Emerald, it's just called WEAPON. WEAPON, spelt all in capitals for some reason... Kinda like SOLDIER...

However, I sometimes think it could be Emerald, because when you encounter him at the bottom of the ocean, he is putting out smoke... And it looks like he doesn't have a head... But then again, he's a different Colour... and Emerald has huge Shoulder things..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]but if you remember during the weapon fmv when they are released, it looked like emerald was changing his body shape.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Gah, No matter how many times I watch that FMV, I can never spot Emerald, Dammit...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]I don't think anyone knows. Because you don't acutally fight a Diamond weapon [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Yeah,..I know you don't fight him but still,....anyways,...the Junon-fated WEAPON probly was Sapphire and probly wasn't Emerald since in the FMV when they come outta the crater, there's 5 of them, as far as I remember anyways,...so meh...[/b]

Hahahahahahahahahaha...r u guys SERIOUS?!?! U fight Diamond at Midgar, right b4 the assault on the Sister Ray (that gun from Junon that got moved 2 Midgar). The funny thing is that if u dont stop Diamond b4 it reaches Midgar, it just stops and doesnt move when it reaches the city. BUt like i said, u do fight that big white *****

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]so true... you do fight diamond... dont know y people think you dont... and i know there are ONLY 4 fightable weapons in FF7... dia, emerald, ruby, and ultimate[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Funny. I don't remember actually fighting it...Although I do remember it going flying backwards at oh,..adunno,..say 3500MPH?[/b]
Oh no! Wait! I did fight it! In Midgar! **** I'm stupid! But what happened in Junon? I don't remember that part..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Funny. I don't remember actually fighting it...Although I do remember it going flying backwards at oh,..adunno,..say 3500MPH?[/b]
Oh no! Wait! I did fight it! In Midgar! **** I'm stupid! But what happened in Junon? I don't remember that part.. [/B][/QUOTE]

K...heres the skinny:

1- The Weapons awake and fly outa Northern Crater. Also, that field around the crater is created.
2- The Saphirre Weapon attacks Junon, which allows the party to rescue Tifa (who was locked up in some gas chamber. U had 2 move her body in the correct positions to get the key 2 the lock 2 free her)
3- The Party escapes form Junon.
4- Saphirre gets the hell blown outa it by the Bad *** Cannon.

After that, the Cannon is moved to Midgar to try and break the field around Northern Crater. Thats when Diamond appears, cept hes starts basically at the crater and has 2 walk all the way down to Midgar. The party eventually dances w/ Diamond, and then Diamond gets speared by the Cannon's shot, but not b4 launching his own Barrage of energy blasts at the city.