Silent Death Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 I wrote this while I was searching for some Asprin. I'm imprisoned in my own personal Hell Trapped in my mind cell Seem to be quiet on the outside Though screaming in pain on the inside Let me out!.... The voice in my head continues to shout As my head continues to beat and bash about My skull feels as if it's about to burst Could things get any worse? What the Hell is this vile curse? The pain is nauseating The pain in agonizing The pain is unbearable The damable being done is unrepairable What is this on my mind? That puts me in such a bind what is this that hurts me so? I just don't know In my desperate search for an asprin I wound up with a gun in hand And I've had just about all I can stand And If this pain in my mind doesn't go away I'm going to blow my mind A...(Away) ...Dang I missed
Makai Kite Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 Oh! I forgot to reply to this one. For something you wrote while you had a headache... well, I can't think very well when I have a headache, so that's a darn good poem. The only problem I can see with is the spellings. That and around Line 19, the rhyme scheme is interrupted. That may be all right, seeing as how it explains what the whole poem is about, but it just kind of threw me off. But all in all, it's pretty good. Forgive me if this makes no sense. I just woke up at 5:15 for school. I am very tired. The last line is pretty funny. I've been a fan of dark humor for quite some time. Well, that's what I think. Keep in mind that I'm not very good at C&C for poetry, but I am pretty well off when it comes to the skills to write it well.
Mina Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 I found it sorta confusing, but the whole form and structure are good.
Silent Death Posted November 27, 2002 Author Posted November 27, 2002 Thanks for the compliments, I'll keep trying to keep the rhyme scheme going next time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now