Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Finch


Guest Morph

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here like Finch? They are HARD PUNK. They are my favorite hard punk band. My favorite songs from them are Perfection Through Silence, Post Script, and Project Mayhem. I know everyone here has heard of Finch, you had to of!!!
Posted
[color=red] Ahaha...I thought this had something to do with the Finches from [i]To Kill a Mocking Bird[/i], heh. But, as always, my thoughts are decieving.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I take a liking to this band...I heard their samples in the intermissions of loveline on the radio. Someone said they were a good mix of Deftones and Blink 182 styles. I think their single is "What it is to burn." Great vocals and well placed screams.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Ooh, Finch is [i]amazing[/i]. My boyfriend's roommate introduced me to their music, and I'm really glad that he did. I've tried looking for their CD in stores but I can't actually find it...maybe I'm just not looking correctly or something :therock: I'll just settle for downloads right now.

This was actually my banner two or so months ago ^_^
[img]http://babygirl.250free.com/Finch%20copy.jpg[/img][/color]
Posted
Hehe... Well Rico, I don't know about Blink 182, I would rather call them a mix of punk and metal with the screams in it.

BabyGirl, I understand your plight... I too haven't been able to find their CDs. But I made a burned CD of all of their songs so I'm good :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...