Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Ehh....if we're talking about the same dubs,.. to me, he sounded either Austrailan or British. He kept refering to Burtur as his "mate."[/COLOR] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Clearly an Australian accent :D

Hm...cosplay...well I don't really think that there are any cool anime chicks out there that I could (or would want to) represent. Maybe Suzuka from Outlaw Star, or Rei Ayanami (she has style) from Eva...other than that, I don't really know...[/color]
Posted
Some cosplay is good, and some is plain gay. I went to CNAnime(an anime convention here in Toronto), and everywhere I turned I see fat-*** Sailor Moons. Like, if you're gonna dress up as someone, dress up as someone you LOOK like. If I remember correctly, Sailor Moon is fairly skinny.
Posted
I don't see that many shows, the only one I can think of that I could pull off would be the D_E, (and does that come with maybe Yolei or Sora? :devil: :devil: )

If the char doesn't look right w/ glasses, I can't pull it off. I need glasses to see!:eek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...