OtakuBoards

Cosplay

Navi

uhh.... i don't dress up.... i don't like the people that dress up as Anime guys cause most of the time they do a bad job.... esspecially with people like Kenshin.... of you are gonna dress up as Kenshin, at least ATTEMP too look similar....

Anyway, I wouldn't dress up as Anime characters... but as Mana from Malice Mizer :) more specifically, [url=http://jikannohizumi.net/random/mizer5.jpg]this way[/url] :)

[COLOR=coral]From the limited amount of anime's I've seen, I'd say I would dress like Ryoko. Her kimono(or what ever they are called) looks kewl. I also like Sakura's little outfits, they are sooo adorable!! But, come to think....I prolly wouldn't like to DRESS like an anime character....they are kinda...far-out.[/COLOR] :blush: ;)

thats cool transtic, reminds me of a crow/dark angel.

i was looking at cosplay costumes.....some are actually really nice but i wouldnt buy them, they cost too much and i'd rather make my own.

everyone is doing the sailor moon hairstyle in school. die usagi. oops...uhum....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]heheh, ouch....i wonder how much it hurts to be kicked in the nuts [/B][/QUOTE]

It is the male equivalent of giving birth.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, it does. I'm not sure how much it hurts to give birth, and to tell the truth, I don't want to know... [/B][/QUOTE]

But back to the Topic, I'd dress up as... ummm... uhhh... I dunno, Vegeta. Saiyajin Armour looks cool. :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i'd dress up as MR.POPO! *everyone stares*ok ok...i was joking! can't anyone take a joke? *everyone glares* i guess not.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]HaHa....ROTFLMOA:laugh:....Well, if yer dressing up as Mr.Popo, I get to dress up as Jeice....LoL. "G'day mate!! My hair's a lovely shade of...white..." *cricket symphony* Hmpf![/COLOR] :o :p :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]HaHa....ROTFLMOA:laugh:....Well, if yer dressing up as Mr.Popo, I get to dress up as Jeice....LoL. "G'day mate!! My hair's a lovely shade of...white..." *cricket symphony* Hmpf![/COLOR] :o :p :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Was it just me, or in the Original Dubbed voices, Did Jeice sound Scottish..?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Was it just me, or in the Original Dubbed voices, Did Jeice sound Scottish..? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Ehh....if we're talking about the same dubs,.. to me, he sounded either Austrailan or British. He kept refering to Burtur as his "mate."[/COLOR] :rolleyes: