Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need millenium eyes


Recommended Posts

Posted
Could someone give me some pics of millenium eyes? just the eye please.:box:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]Well this isn't [i]just[/i] the eye, but I hope this will help.
[img]http://www.ryoubakura.com/Sennen_Eye.gif[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]
You're in luck! I happen to have a picture among my collection...hope this helps. (see attachment)
Posted
Thanks guys.! but, you're link isn't working.. =\ :drunk: me crazy!

Keep em' coming please =)
Posted
Who me? It will work just right click on the picture, hit "open link in new window", then when a popup comes select "open". It should work. If not reply back, I'll find another way....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital_Monster [/i]
[B]I can't get it. For some reason OB doesn't like bitmaps, change the file to Jpeg/gif and reupload. That usually works. [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, I saved itas a JPEG. Hopefully now it will work. It's really a cool picture, it from the extended show opening when Yami goes "Long ago, wen the pyramids wher still young....." yadda yadda yadda
Posted
Thank you! That piccy was perfect! If you want me to post what I'm using it for, Just tell me =D thanks again!
Posted
OK, I'm curious, AnimeAddict... what's wrong with Kaiba? *launches into a speech-type thing about how he only wants to protect Mokuba and stuff like that* Hey... wake up...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=orange]This is an irrelevant post. Try to keep on-topic.- Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...