Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone heard of this band? If so what do you think of them? Personally I think they are all awesome. I never was that into girl-rock bands just for the fact most of 'em weren't that good, but these gals kick some seriouse rock ***! I love 'em.

However I only have [i][b]Spit[/b][/i] does anyone have [i][b]ORACLE[/i][/b]? If so is it good?
Posted
I used to like Kittie. But it got a bit weird and freakish. So I would have to say... They are okay, I mean, I'm definately one for a GIRL to be singing HEAVY METAL. o_O; That just freaks me out a bit.... I like Charolette, Spit, Paper Doll, Brackish, and Raven.
Posted
Yeah, if you like Kittie then check out Otep if you already haven't....

Back On Topic: Well I agree with VR, Spit is better then Oracle because of some of the band members departure. But they still have some solid songs...
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I always was partial to Spit and Paper Dolls. Great songs, my people, great songs...^_____^'.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...