Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have bad news and good news.
The Structure Decks will be released in early March! The exact date has not been confirmed, but it will be sometime in March.
The bad news, only two of the structures will be released. The Joey and Pegasus Structures. They will be called "Starters" instead of "Structures", but they will still have the same cards in the Japanese Structures, giving the info that UpperDeck has provided.
So the Kaiba and Yugi Structures will not make it to America.
At least not yet. Lets hope they do. Otherwise, we'll just ahve to wait untill Premium Packs...
Posted
Yayy! Pegasus structure!! Now all of us would-be megalomaniacs finally have a starter deck to call our own! I'm *so* there! Does anyone know what cards are involved?
Posted
*Mouth drops in sheer surprise* Damn!! You saved up that much money G/B/S Master!!! Man i wish i could save up that much money. But i tend to spend money as soon as i get it. ahem. anywho.
Posted
$30 of my money got jacked,my sister owns me $20 bucks,every Asian new yer I get $60 or more,and since I'm smart I get a LOT of money off my Report Card.So actually I'm earning about over $100 each year:D.

Back to topic: I hope the Yugi and Structure Deck comes out.......SoI can get the Black Luster Ritual....
Posted
Bluck Luster soldier and Ritual aren't in the Yugi Structure.
They're in Dark ceremonies and Premium Pack #2.

The "starters" will cost about the same amount as the Kaiba and Yugi starters. But the price may vary in different stores.
Posted
I have heard that the Premium packs are really good...when they do get here get the Pack 3 my friend here found a spoiler and I think he said it had either Black Luster(Chaos Soldier) or the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon...And if you can't wait for them to get here then go to [url]http://www.qualitycollectibles.com[/url] . you can order them there
Posted
YIPPEEE i love ritual cards!!! I can't wait for the Premium packs to hit the U.S. shores! I really really want the black luster solider and the black chaos mage, oh and of course the fused form of my three beautiful BEWDs the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! *all of a sudden transforms into Seto Kaiba* Cool. Now i'm a millionare!
Posted
They are basically decks that are based off the ones in the TV series so the Pegasus structure deck has Relequished, Thousand Eyes Restrict etc.
Posted
*lunges at Domon* SETO KAIBA! EEK!
...ahem. Never transform into Seto Kaiba around me or you will have one very hyper Kaiba fangirl on your hands. *sweatdrops*

As for the English structures, if they come out with Kaiba and Yugi ones at some points in the future, great. If they don't, I'll just go on eBay and buy the Japanese versions (which are now out-of-print, along with Japanese Premium Packs, apparently) of those two. But when the Joey one (not Pegasus, I hate him) comes out, I'm so at my local card shop on... *looks at date* sometime in March. ^^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Where did you get this info?[/B][/QUOTE]

Sigh... Hypershadow said it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]So the Kaiba and Yugi Structures will not make it to America.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]They will be called "Starters" instead of "Structures", but they will still have the same cards in the Japanese Structures, giving the info that UpperDeck has provided.[/B][/QUOTE]

There are NO "structures" released in America. They are called "starters". Simple as that.

What Mztik apparently understood was that there would be 2 starter (Pegasus and Joey) and two structures (Yugi and Kaiba).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...