Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] You know, Kevin, I might just take you up on that offer one of these days! ^_~

Thanks for the great advice everyone; I really do appreciate all your help. Heh...I actually used it yesterday night when went out with a friend, and am going laser tagging with some of my friends later. Thanks![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue]Well Mist, I'm glad you made friends so quickly. You always seemed like a cool, friendly person, and at the same time you seem like you're just being yourself...do you get what I mean? Anyway, like everyone else said, just be yourself, and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]Oh puh-lease Mist.
[/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]

Hey! I know it sorta doesn't seem realistic that I have trouble making friends, but I swaer it's true. It's easier with you guys, because some of you guys can judge me and I won't have to see or hear it. In school and other places, that's not true. I really care what people think about me, ya know? [b]YOU[/b] out of all people should know that; I've told you that a billion times![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Evy, you have nothing to worry about. ^_^
I'm sure you'll make new friends in no time. I just moved to big ol' Downtown San Francisco, from an island one mile off the coast of Texas... sooo... ^^;;

Here's a tip: Start by making a few guyfriends, if you make a really nice guyfriend, you just might have 5 more guyfriends by the next day. ^^; And once you start getting a little more noticed around the guys, you can start moving in with the other girls' conversations. I usually have to do that, because I'm not really outgoing as much, and I feel as if guys are a little more outgoing towards us new kids. @_@'[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] LOL! I know! That was my tactic! Well, it worked, and I just got back from lazer tagging. I died three times in an hour. $_$;;[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]LOL!! Lazer tag?
At least you only died three times. That's amazing compared to my record. :p[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]LOL!! Lazer tag?
:p[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] Yeah, lazer tag? Got a problem? J/K! Well, I did pretty well because I had my friend Tony cover me the whole night. He's so cool. ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]My best record was dying once, but that's just because one of my friends kept dying for me @_@'
Except for that one, I died about 3-6 times each. The guys here are really, really fun. One of them gives all of his girl-friends a hug, and once, he gave me a hug just while someone was shooting my way, sooo he died, I didn't ^_^
------

[center]¤I'm freeeeee~!¤[/center][/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Yeah, it was sorta like that. He would sorta shove me out of the way when someone shot at me. And if they hit me, he'd get 'em a second after. ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
If your going to make friends, but of course, you can't be shy. To be blunt, go up to the person and ask he/she to be your friend. If you think I'm an idiot, read on:

Try to look for someone that you think has the same personality as you. Then ask them. Just becarefull though.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm... maybe it's just me, but...
I think I'm moreova shyguy person. ^_^
Shy guys are [i]very[/i] cute. Some of the really blunt guys can be... annoying.

[i]Some[/i] though. Alot of my guyfriends are really blunt when it comes to g/f's and b/f's, but I tease them each time anyway. ^_____^[/color] [/size]
Posted
well Mist, if your still on...I dont know if you are...anyway, just be yourself, you've made plenty of freinds here. And will be able to do it in your new town!

Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...