Adam Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 Hey everyone, What a great Thanksgiving day. theOtaku.com has just unveiled that it is moving away from being a resource-only site and jumping into the world of 24/7 anime news coverage. Enjoy and eat lots of turkey, -Adam
James Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 [color=#507AAC][size=1]Ahh, finally our news service is up! That's great to see. ^.^ I think it'll be a really valuable resource for anime fans and really add to theOtaku.com's overall appeal. I hope people enjoy all the work that went into it. Oh...and happy Thanksgiving to the North Americans on the boards ~.^[/color][/size]
Guest cloricus Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 Is this just a redo of OtakuDaily? Its Adam! Hello *waves* Happy Thanksgiving, Eat lots of turkey! -Lord EpSsy
James Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 [color=#507AAC][size=1]Cloricus, Daily Otaku was an ill-fated thread that was created on OB. It was basically a newspaper that included the latest thread updates (which was kind of pointless anyway, considering that members can subscribe to forums/threads directly). This is an actual anime news resource on theOtaku.com, which will be updated every single day. ^.^[/color][/size]
Guest cloricus Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 Cool, who will do the reporting/feature articles? Also will it just be the one Anime's TheOtaku follows, or all of them? -Lord Epssy
James Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 [color=#507AAC][size=1]You know, maybe you should actually [i]visit[/i] theOtaku.com and see. ~.^[/color][/size]
Dan L Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 quality Well.. I actually looked at the site.. heh.. and I can pretty much say that it looks cool ;) *thumbs up*
Guest cloricus Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#507AAC][size=1]You know, maybe you should actually [i]visit[/i] theOtaku.com and see. ~.^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Now I feel stupid don't I. I never thought to visit the site. (Yes I got to it regularly; I meant to find out about this.) Though you still haven't answered me, Okay you have an editor, he/she cant do all the writing and work. Or can they... -Lord EpSsy
iggy Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Thats great adam this should get TheOtaku a lot more hits Keep up the great work
Rain Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [color=blue]What a great idea! theOtaku's the best anime site, now it's going to get better...I haven't been there for a while, I'll have to go visit now. Keep up the good work! ^_^[/color]
::Ex-Soldier:: Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Thats great news. Your hard work is very much appreciated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now