sweetie_rei Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Hey has anyone else heard of them. I have their CD and it's pretty cool. Did anyone see them at the pop sucks tour with Korn and Disturbed. Just uh wonderin'.:therock:
Mist Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1] Yeah, I saw them in the Pop Sucks tour. I was only there for Korn, so I wasn't really paying attention to them. They're okay, but they're not the greatest.[/color][/size]
Guest Morph Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 I really like Trust Company, they are so good. I really like them. Also, KoRn and Disturbed are great bands...
sweetie_rei Posted November 30, 2002 Author Posted November 30, 2002 I heard that Distrubed stole the show here in seattle and yes theyre great!
Guest Musahi Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 [size=1]God, I wanted to go so bad. My friend Xavier had tickets and everything, but my parents were bitching about my grades, so I was screwed out of going. Trust Company is a farley cool band with a very old sound. All the bands are sounding alike now-a-days. [/size]
Mist Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i] [B][size=1]All the bands are sounding alike now-a-days. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1] It's not suprising though, is it? it's juat a build up of success fads. If one group is doing somethin' right, then another's [b]going[/b] to catch on. That's how it's always been.[/color][/size]
Corey Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Korn was sold out... I didn't get to go! *cries*
vegeta rocker Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 Trust co. were heavier and better before, but then again they have always had a tinge of punk to 'em.
LostProphet Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 "Downfall" and "Hover" are definetly their best songs right now. They do have potential, and touring with more popular bands does help.
sweetie_rei Posted December 4, 2002 Author Posted December 4, 2002 yep yep that is all that is said about them and I happen to own the CD. Because the friggin radio wont play it.
sydney Posted December 4, 2002 Posted December 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetie_rei [/i] [B]yep yep that is all that is said about them and I happen to own the CD. Because the friggin radio wont play it. [/B][/QUOTE] that sucks for you, the radio stations around me put it into some pretty decent rotation. And yes I have of course heard of them, and yes I do like them.
MaceDavis Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 oh trust company hell yeah I love there music, but your right about downfall and hover, those ARE there best songs, but i really like them, wow I was listening to adema's music for the first time OMG it's sick how much they sound like korn, unfortunately i never got to go to the pop suck tour, but damn I like all three of those bands
Guest Musahi Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1] It's not suprising though, is it? it's juat a build up of success fads. If one group is doing somethin' right, then another's [b]going[/b] to catch on. That's how it's always been.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Well, not for me anyway. :p I really don't like it when so many bands change their sound to fit into a category, I know Trust Company didn't but many bands have, blah. That isn't cool....[/size]
LostProphet Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 The lead for Adema is Jonathan Davis' (KoRn lead singer) cousin. Theres Irony
sweetie_rei Posted December 19, 2002 Author Posted December 19, 2002 wow I did not know that. Hey like they say you learn somthin' new everyday.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now