OtakuBoards

New DragonBall on CARTOONNETWORK

supernamek111

I have already seen every Dragonball episode , heck I even own them all , there pretty funny but Funimation has to edit alot of crap like when goku gets nacked and stuff like that , but all in all your Dragonball isnt that great really.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I have already seen every Dragonball episode , heck I even own them all , there pretty funny but Funimation has to edit alot of crap like when goku gets nacked and stuff like that , but all in all your Dragonball isnt that great really. [/B][/QUOTE]
Er, sounds lik ur mad at that edit;) . To the topic, do u mean they hav not started showing it yet!!!???

Guest Altron Gundam
Orginal DB ownz...I already saw it. I have it on tape. Eh...Toonami will start showing it Aug. 20, and Buu Saga will show Sep. 10.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3gotenks [/i]
[B]yep [/B][/QUOTE]

Boo!!! FUNi sux!!! Stop attaching images to your post for no reason! lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Boo!!! FUNi sux!!! Stop attaching images to your post for no reason! lol [/B][/QUOTE]
By goly, he's right! That was a pic of ur fav character wen this had nothing to do w/ it. This is db we r talking about. The show on toonami.

well, i'v never seen it... and i'm looking forward to seeing it!! my damn friend better return me the favor and record them!!! i lost my cable!!! NOOOOO!!!