supernamek111 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [SIZE=4]New DragonBall on CARTOON NETWORK[/SIZE] [COLOR=firebrick]New DragonBall on CARTOONNETWORK[/COLOR] I just heard that Dragon ball will be shown on CARTOONNETWROK this Monday do u think they are just stalling while were waiting for Great Sayiaman saga???
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I have already seen every Dragonball episode , heck I even own them all , there pretty funny but Funimation has to edit alot of crap like when goku gets nacked and stuff like that , but all in all your Dragonball isnt that great really.
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I have already seen every Dragonball episode , heck I even own them all , there pretty funny but Funimation has to edit alot of crap like when goku gets nacked and stuff like that , but all in all your Dragonball isnt that great really. [/B][/QUOTE] Er, sounds lik ur mad at that edit;) . To the topic, do u mean they hav not started showing it yet!!!???
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Orginal DB ownz...I already saw it. I have it on tape. Eh...Toonami will start showing it Aug. 20, and Buu Saga will show Sep. 10.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3gotenks [/i] [B]yep [/B][/QUOTE] Boo!!! FUNi sux!!! Stop attaching images to your post for no reason! lol
Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Boo!!! FUNi sux!!! Stop attaching images to your post for no reason! lol [/B][/QUOTE] By goly, he's right! That was a pic of ur fav character wen this had nothing to do w/ it. This is db we r talking about. The show on toonami.
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 well, i'v never seen it... and i'm looking forward to seeing it!! my damn friend better return me the favor and record them!!! i lost my cable!!! NOOOOO!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now