Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=arial][color=royal blue]I,
Abbia mio,
Fede dentro,
Voi ora,[/color]

[size=1][i]I,
Have my,
Faith in,
You now,[/i][/size]

[color=royal blue]I,
Abbia mia fede,[/color]

[size=1][i]I,
Have my faith,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]I,
Giudichi mio,
Fede dentro,
Voi alti,[/color]

[size=1][i]I,
Hold my,
Faith in,
You high,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]Quando,
Nessuno,
Altrimenti latta,
Prescrivono,[/color]

[size=1][i]When,
No one,
Else can,
Prescribe,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]Soltanto,
Potete,
Darlo,
La resistenza, [/color]

[size=1][i]Only,
You can,
Give me,
The strength,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]Soltanto,
Potete,
Insegnarlo,
Di lunghezza, [/color]

[size=1][i]Only,
You can,
Teach me,
In length,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]Quando,
I tempi sono,
Non buon,
Voi sono qui, [/color]

[size=1][i]When,
Times are,
Not good,
You are here,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]Quando,
La mia vita,
Rimanga,
Ha sfregiato, [/color]

[size=1][i]When,
My life,
Remains,
Scarred,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]Lo tenete,
Voi lo insegnate che,
Lo baciate,
Voi lo amate, [/color]

[size=1][i]You hold me,
You teach me,
You kiss me,
You love me,[/size][/i]

[color=royal blue]I,
Abbia mio,
Fede dentro,
Voi ora,[/color]

[size=1][i]I,
Have my,
Faith in,
You now,[/size][/i]

[size=1][i]Michael?[/i][/size][/font]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] If I said anything other than "that was amazing," I'd ruin my moment of awe. Great job, Mishka.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkred]Must agree with Evie. *claps her hands* Go, Mishka! Amazing. It doesn't drag you down with complex words, but it draws you in and then surrounds you with the simplicity. Brilliant.[/color]
Posted
That is great. Amazingly strong. It had such great flow in it. Not a lot of ryming, but that is not required in every poem. Great job MK. Keep up the great work.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i]
[B][color=darkred]Must agree with Evie. /[/color][/b][/quote]

[color=crimson][size=1] You know, I like people like her. They actually [b]listen[/b] to me, instead of trying to constantly piss me off.

I agree with Spikey; the simplicity was nice for a change. There's so many people who try to sound like a convincing poet with big words, a fault I myself have honed. Although I'm not quite sure it was [i]brillance[/i] on your part. You may just know little Itailian.

Ever doubtful,

Ev[b]ie[/b]

^^[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...