Guest Solid_Snake Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 I have A question ,if you get banned can you get unbanned?
Guest Anakin Solo Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 You are able to get unbanned, but I think that all bans are permanent(sp), least that is what I was told when I was banned and before they went to version 5. So......don't take my word on that though I might be wrong. :p
RicoTranzrig Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 Usually, it is permanent and we never hear from the person again. But they would have to be quite offending to be banned.
Guest Solid_Snake Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 ok u know solidus_6 that was my bro and he wanted to know
Red Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [b]Yes we do, as you mentioned in his post about the chatroom. I think Solidus_6 was banned with good reason. His post quality was poor at best, and I had to edit one triple post and one double post by him. The rules are clear and don't take long to read... heck, even I read them when I joined.[/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 Not if you come back like you have. You ARE banned, now if you will, please get a dictionary and look up the word because YOU aren't allowed here anymore. Now bye bye
Recommended Posts