Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Banning


Guest Solid_Snake

Recommended Posts

Guest Solid_Snake
Posted
I have A question ,if you get banned can you get unbanned?
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
You are able to get unbanned, but I think that all bans are permanent(sp), least that is what I was told when I was banned and before they went to version 5. So......don't take my word on that though I might be wrong. :p
Guest Solid_Snake
Posted
ok u know solidus_6 that was my bro and he wanted to know
Posted
[b]Yes we do, as you mentioned in his post about the chatroom.

I think Solidus_6 was banned with good reason. His post quality was poor at best, and I had to edit one triple post and one double post by him. The rules are clear and don't take long to read... heck, even I read them when I joined.[/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...