Gachi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=blue]In the SNES game Legend of the Super Saiyan, how do you beat Radditz? I don't see how I can hurt him...[/COLOR] :confused: :o
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Smack him around a bit! lol, I actually have no clue, I've never played it before..[/SIZE]
Chauien Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 hmmmm wat level r u??? u need to train up to about 4 or 5 and then u use the gohan card... and then a special card and goku will hold onto radditz.. and then u get piccalo to use special beam cannon
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 you can't beat him, you need the gohan card, I can't remember where you get it from though :confused:
Gachi Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I have the G. Gohan card...*blinks in confusion*[/COLOR] :confused:
Vegitto4 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 wish i could help, does anybody know where to get Final Bout, i have looked all over but can't find it anywhere. :( :confused:
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 first of all beat him around a bit if your level 6-7 (which you should be) wait until all of you card things are specails you'll need them. let goku grab a hold of him (i'm not totally sure how i think you need to use your gohan card.) Then just let piccolo blast the hell out of him with demon rays. I think you only need one demon ray and he dies after goku has a hold of him.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now