Guest Starlaw Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 Good Question. :D But according to my instinct I would say Puar is female. I mean, first of all if Puar is a guy he hasn't gone through puberty, or he likes helium alot. I also can't picture a male cat thinking stealing panties from teachers is gross. :p [b]Edit:[/b]For those of you that don't know Oolong got kicked out of shapeshifting school for stealing the teachers panties, not for whatever CN said. Although I can't recall I bet it was fairly perverted.
Ben Holiday Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 Actually if I remember correctly Puar is a dude.
LittleFluteSan Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 It's iffy... there's alot of times where Puar get's jealous of Bulma and starts acting very girly, but from context of the show, they make him out to be male...
SSJ_WILLIE Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 [QUOTE]I also can't picture a male cat thinking stealing panties from teachers is gross.[/QUOTE] That all depends on the teacher
Transtic Nerve Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 There's no proof to say it is or isn't male or female, this topic will not lead anywhere.
Recommended Posts