OtakuBoards

They didnt edit it!!!!

No-Name

ok, i no not menny of u watched cowboy bb last night, but i was very excited to see that they didnt edit it like i thought they wood. i have the unedited versions up to eps. 13 and this is what i saw:
-eps. 1, edited a little bit of the blood on the window at the end
-eps. 2, changed all the "$hits" to "d@mn".
other than that it was the same as my eps except mine dont have any commercials. rejoice, for cartoon network is giving u near uncut quality anime.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]So what if they changed the sh*ts too d*mn!? They said b*tch!!! lol, that shocked the hell outta me! I just about fell over![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I kinda expected it...considering they warned peeps at the beginning of Adult Swim about strong language. But, being an avid swearer myself (I try to be good on the Boards), it made me quite happy.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I kinda expected it...considering they warned peeps at the beginning of Adult Swim about strong language. But, being an avid swearer myself (I try to be good on the Boards), it made me quite happy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha, me too. :p Sadly, I don't have Cartoon Network, so I can't watch Cowboy Bebop...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Nah man, not true. It had some editing. While the editing wasn't bad, still...Me = Self proclaimed Cowboy Bebop master :D Let's see...

Episode 1 - Asteroid Blues
-Ommited the bullet-in-the-head that the bartender got when he was going to buy the Red Eye off Asimov.
-Less blood in the opening shoot out.
-As for swearing, they took out "the gods name -- in vain". So instead of God da mn son of a *****! we heard da mn son of a bit ch!
-Blood on the window, when she shoots Asimov. (yes, I know you said this)

Episode 2 - Stray Dog Strut
-Ommited the word "sh it" twice. Once when Spike mutters it, it's changed to "da mn", and once when the doctor says "deep sh it", it's changed to "deep trouble." (yes, I know you said this too :P)

Minor stuff.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Nah man, not true. It had some editing. While the editing wasn't bad, still...Me = Self proclaimed Cowboy Bebop master :D Let's see...

Episode 1 - Asteroid Blues
-Ommited the bullet-in-the-head that the bartender got when he was going to buy the Red Eye off Asimov.
-Less blood in the opening shoot out.
-As for swearing, they took out "the gods name -- in vain". So instead of God da mn son of a *****! we heard da mn son of a bit ch!
-Blood on the window, when she shoots Asimov. (yes, I know you said this)

Episode 2 - Stray Dog Strut
-Ommited the word "sh it" twice. Once when Spike mutters it, it's changed to "da mn", and once when the doctor says "deep sh it", it's changed to "deep trouble." (yes, I know you said this too :P)

Minor stuff.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/ [/B][/QUOTE]

My god...your poor Americans. Everything is censored for you lol. No wonder people get so frustrated and shoot up people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

My god...your poor Americans. Everything is censored for you lol. No wonder people get so frustrated and shoot up people. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I'm with ya on that one James. One thing about America is that we're extrmely censored...and extremely modest. After visiting Europe where sexuality and nude pictures (and topless beaches...heh, lotsa those) are an every-day thing, I realized how we're kinda ridiculous about those things in America. Modesty can be good...but not over here when you compare it to Europe :rolleyes:...[/color]

another thing about europe that i like is the difference of bars vs. pubs. i mean they grow up with alcohol being a fact of life, here in america peep's turn 21 and it's like "i'm and adult now, i'm going to get drunk off of my ***". that causes some of our societal problems, esp. in college.

back to the topic: i didn't get to watch it, but i think it's a great idea for the more adult anime fans.