OtakuBoards

PPL who live in the bay area and san jose who have cable (for tv)

No-Name

in case u didnt no, evry SUNDAY night, the channel known as KTEH (station number varies in area), shows anywhere from 30 minutes - 3 hours of anime. AND its SUBBED. this is what ive seen so far
-Neon Genesis Evangelion (1 eps.)
-Dirty Pair Flash (2 eps.)
-Bubblegum Crisis (not the 2040 one, entire series)
-Robotech (1.5 hours, didnt really specify eps.)
-Serial Experiments Lain (1 eps.)
-Sakura Wars (awesome, 1 eps.)
and more! (i just cant remember em now)
so if u live in either san jose or in the bay area and u have basic cable (like 80 channels) or higher, u can watch this stuff on sunday nights! hope ive been a help.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]heres a fact, cali is alot closer to japan
plus i live on the east coast
so i wouldnt be complaining about it [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I know it's closer to Japan, not to mention California has one of the highest Japanese populations in this country. Alot of Japanese Bands play in LA and Cali... some play in Las Vegas too....

But still.... oh well.... i hate living on the east coast sometimes....

THEN MOVE! woops, heh, i just remembered that move is one of ur fav. band. anywho, goto a cali college or just simply move there when ur outta college (or go there now if u dont plan on going to college). unless theres a dilema nuthin shuld hold u back.

Guest Trotenks
the international channel has that but not subbed its straigt from japan i think it might be a lil dubbed but dbz has more blood than on toonami on it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]THEN MOVE! woops, heh, i just remembered that move is one of ur fav. band. anywho, goto a cali college or just simply move there when ur outta college (or go there now if u dont plan on going to college). unless theres a dilema nuthin shuld hold u back. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that dillema starts with an M and ends in ONEY.... and I wouldn't move to Cali, I would move back to Japan....

And yes Shinshin, OD, Penicillin, Morning Musume, Chisato, Hakuei, Laruku and a whole bucha others.