vegeta rocker Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 I think i need to get out more, I freaked outr when I saw that Waldenbooks carries Anime. I knew they hjad the manga sometimes but since when do they carry DVD's? I have been doing that a lot lately. Going to places i haven't been to for awhile and seeing things I didn't know they sold. They had a good variety too, from Love Hina to Vampire Princess. So this ever happen to you, freak out when a store you haven't been to in months starts carrying things you wouldn't expect?
Valen Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 Haha yeah, I know how that goes... a regular movie store... they said they'd never get any anime... So being the anime freak that I am, I decided not to go there. I went there yesterday to get my little cousin a movie for christmas, and it's nothing but an anime store now! Complete with the Cutey Honey, Dirty Pair Flash, Bastard!! Resurrection II, El Hazard, etc. full series... Man... if only I could be let lose in that store on a shopping spree....
Corey Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 Well... I didn't go to this Pick 'N Save for a while and when Iw ent back it turned into a Sentry.
Phantom Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 Um.. Nope never with anime, but I did not see sunlight all summer and when I went to school in Sept it was CRAZZZY!! ....SUN!!! wholly....well gee- was that a fufilling day..
DuoMax Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 that happens to me with some message boards. nothing happens for 3-4 days and suddenly POW everything is happening!
AnimeAddict Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 yes... then they usually become my favorite store until I find a new one. (<--- complicated. i can't like anything for too long. it gets boring)
Juu Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Lessee... when I finally got my Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory, I found out Reanimation was out.. - .-' Same deal with my Blink182, too. When I finally got their live cd, I found out Take Off your Pants and jacket was out. o_o; I'm late for everything. ^^; I was teasing my cousin how I got my #9 Dragonball manga, he started laughing, and told me that he had #10... - -[/color] [/size]
Pressure Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [color=purple]You may want to broaden your topic a bit more, this topic seems to be a bit too narrow. Not much room for discussion. I'll watch this thread to see it doesn't develop into a spam thread. Anyways, a lot of book stores carry anime and manga. Just not it the places most people look. Ask the people behind the counter if they have any graphic novels, thats what manga is classified under in Maryland.[/color]
eleanor Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 I guess that happens when you decide to be obsessed with anime and you sit at your computer all day...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now