KittyLynn Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 Just wanted to know what you guys though of it? I loved that movie,So happy and emotional..Spirit, thats the perfect mane, with the eagle and running free.. luv ya guys, C_L
Kipcha Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Mmm good movie...I saw it a thousand times...i think. N e ways i always thought that if i wasnt a human, i would either be a fish or a horse...i love them both! Whoever hasnt seen it , really should. You'll thank me!;)[/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 I've not seen it... And originally I had no interest in seeing it. I love animated films, but the last thing I wanted to watch was a movie about talking horses. Then I found out that the horses don't speak at all in this movie, so now I have interest in it again lol. It's a nice change of pace. I wish Disney did that with Dinosaur... Oh welll.
KittyLynn Posted December 9, 2002 Author Posted December 9, 2002 Itz really nice and it has a nice message..The horses don't speak only the people..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now