Mitch Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i] [B]*kicks Mitch* Damn you, Mitch.. I wanted to say something to that effect. Something like this: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] ::Holds up fist in triumph:: Hah, the early bird [i]does[/i] get the worm :p[/color]
Spikey Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 [SIZE=1]I think a friend is someone you can trust. Someone that will always be at your side, when nobody else is. Also I think you shouldn't judge a person on how they look. I think you should judge a person on how they would react to an issue. For example: if say you don't sit with them at lunch, so they shouldn't be your friend anymore. That's just plain stupid. Why should you have a friend like that. I like a person who believes in what they want. I think that if you have a friend that will never do anything for you, not help you in an issue, he/she is not a friend. Although, some friends think that they are friends, for what the other person owns. I have a friend who is my friend because I have Kingdam Hearts. Also a Gamecube, PS2, all that stuff. But he doesn't give a care about me. That's not a good friend. Not at all.[/size]
Dan L Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] ::Holds up fist in triumph:: Hah, the early bird [i]does[/i] get the worm :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Only on Wednesdays. It won't happen again. *shakes fist*
Phantom Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 I like people because I like mooching off them... lol no just fooling.. Its, for me a mix of both... I dont know that I would HATE someone for doing something for me.... if someone does something for me yes I'm gona think they are sweet and that they are nice... Now I would never base my entire friendship on what they can give me. But yea, I wont say that I dont like people who give me things.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now