Kipcha Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]My fav. books are Fire Bringer, The Sight, The Dark Portal and the Crystal Prison. these are all books about animals and their adventures to fulfill prophecies and fight for freedom. Has n e one read any of these books?[/COLOR] :p
KittyLynn Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 I have I told you about them all!!!!:P Anyways I thought The Sight and Fire Bringer were way better then the others but The Crystal prison was alot better!!!I didn't think the Dark Portal was as good..
The Harlequin Posted December 13, 2002 Posted December 13, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I've read a book called The Dark Portal, but it was a Fighting Fantasy book. I'm asuming it's not the same one?[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now