Kipcha Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]who does everybody think will win...?i think brian will be the winner of i million $[/COLOR] :p
KittyLynn Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 I'm, not sure who will win..I just hope the person who wins isn't some weirdo.. By the way, I think this should move to the Tv and movie section..
Bing Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 hmm...an outstanding piece of poetry/Fan Fiction/Literature there. Well done. What survivor are you on about,the UK one, or the USA one. I hate to play moderator here, but this really isn't quality posting. Sorry whoever is moderating in here, I will stop pretending I am a superior being.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 [color=navy]Huh? Isn't it already over? Oh well if you people haven't seen it just yet then I guess I should tell you the one who won.[/color]
Kinetic Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 [color=darkblue] I personally think reality T.V. is a waste of time. Except for maybe that Joe Millionaire, that could be humorous. I'd only watch the episode when they find out he's not rich, though. [/color]
Hyper Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 Survivor is getting a little bit dull. It was very exciting in the first few seasons but now its fading a bit. I, of course, still watch it. You never know if its a good season or not until you watch it. Thailand was a bit too boring. Everyone was nice to each other. The occasional argument but nothing too eye-cathing. (Excluding Ted and Ghandia) A nice way to spend my Thursday nights.:) But eventually, its going to get old. At least enjoy it while you can. Reality TV shows come and go. I think Survivor has been getting as much viewers as it had before. Probably for the above reasons.
Guest Matt Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i] [B][color=darkblue]Except for maybe that Joe Millionaire, that could be humorous. I'd only watch the episode when they find out he's not rich, though. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]Yeah. I hate reality tv, but I will watch the last episode of Joe Millionaire where they find out he's not rich. lol.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now