KittyLynn Posted December 20, 2002 Author Posted December 20, 2002 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=deeppink]Pheonix,Nightie and Zebra waddled around until the owl came overhead. They dodged it until they found a hole. Nightie: In there!! Pheonix and the rest flung themselves in the hole and took cover. The owl gave up and went on its way. Pheonix: I smell something!! Zebra: What? Pheonix: Strawberries!!![/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE]
Psycho Posted December 26, 2002 Posted December 26, 2002 sorry for interrupting, but I joined just recently in the recruitment page so can I play?
Frankie Posted December 26, 2002 Posted December 26, 2002 oooc: SURE PSYCHO yeah come play..... please anyone is welcom
Psycho Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 Phoenix, Zebra and nightie searched around for the strawberries until they came to a small grove where a Ham-ham with a beret and paint all over his fur was painting a picture of a strawberry. Phoenix: Ham-ha! Ham-ham: Ham-ha! Zebra: I'm Zebra! Phoenix: I'm Phoenix, and this is Nightie! Nightie: Ham-ha! What's your name? Ham-Ham: My name is Picasso, I'm a painter Ham-Ham! Phoenix: That's great! Hey do you smell strawberries? Picasso: Yeah, this IS a strawberry grove, after all. Zebra: Can we have some strawberries? Picasso: Sure! P.S. If you haven't the picture of Picasso in the recruitment section, then here it is: [IMG]http://209.123.85.4/~otakub35/attachment.php?s=&postid=327578[/IMG]
Kaede-san Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 Sorry i haven't been replying for a while i've been tryin' to beat Kirby Nightmare In Dreamland. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zebra walked over to Picasso........... Zebra:Wow! your an excellent artist! Piccasso:blush: Thanks! Pheonix:*Tiki,tiki,tiki,tiki,* Hey! that is great! Midnight:*Tiki,tiki,tiki,tiki* Wow! it is good! Piccasso:blush: Zebra:What with the ink patches on your fur? Piccasso:It's the paint........ Zebra:Hey where's your owner? Piccasso:Somewhere in the fields..........somewhere.................... Zebra:Oh....... Pheonix:Come to think of it..............where's Hunter? Nighty:Gee.....I dunno............. Zebra:HEY! let's bring strawberries to the ham hams! while we pick we can look out for Hunter! Nighty:GREAT! Piccasso:Ham hams? Pheonix:Oh yeah......you've never met the ham ham huh? Piccasso:Nope......... Zebra:HEY! maybe you could meet them! Piccasso:But how?..................
Frankie Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 OOC: umm.... Midnight...zebra...piccaso....and Pheonix are like..... way far from the ham hams.... jsut so you know
KittyLynn Posted December 28, 2002 Author Posted December 28, 2002 Stop double posting!!! By the way. I'm back from my holiday with my dad. -------------------- Pheonix gathered some Strawberries as he thoguht of Hunter. Pheonix: We are so like close to her I can smell her. Nightie and the rest followed Pheonix until they came to Hunters grandmas house. Where Hunter was staying. Nightie: Yay we are home!!!! Picasso: Ya but look at the three cats we have to get past..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now