Flash Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Yup. I got 500 posts... Congrats to me... :D Anyway, like my AIM buddy icon avatar? :p It's only temporary...
Warlock Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Congrats Flash. I just want to post this quick, so I can get off the number of the devil...
Flash Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 Heh, I made a whole ot of New avatars... Now which one to use... I choose... This one! :D
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] Congrat's to u Flash, u made it to 500![/color]
Guest firemac Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Congrats, on maing to 500, and cool avatar you got there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now