Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] What is the color of ur house? My house is a Beige(sp?) type color. I like it. It's almost kinda like a shade of orange....[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 a dark version of sky blue and white..... it looks beautiful during the day :)
tori Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mc12 [/i] [B]my house is sort of green and biege. :) [/B][/QUOTE] Mine too! Well, beige with green trim...
Chris.C Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=blue] I live in a brown house. I really don't like it, I d' rather have another color, but i'm moving soon anyway so meh.[/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well, if you picture a house that looks as though it belongs on the beach in Cape Cod or Nantucket (grey with white brick...beach house type of thing going on) sitting in the middle of a mid-Michigan subdivision...well...that's my house :D[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 i got a white house with some red decorations on the windows
White Digivise Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 My house is beige, but you can hardly see it with all those trees in the way.... Wait I can just almost see a window. No wait that's a yard decoration. *Smiles* :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now