Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Music Festivals...
I have been to one so far, and it was awesome. Livid festival, some great bands played, mostly Australian eg. Motor Ace, Powderfinger, Grinspoon. With a few overseas acts like Oasis and Mervury Rev.
Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has been to any really cool festivals anywhere, any bad\good experiences? Has anyone kicked back with anyone famous? Any really good live bands?
Pretty much anything to do with Music Festivals.
Posted
I have been to one festival, but I think all they sang there were just country songs. Unless I feel asleep during one.

My mom went to one where Matchbox twenty played there. She told me that they played some pretty sweat songs. And my favortie, Break.
Posted
[FONT=arial]some pretty sweat songs, huh?

hah, that's funey. j/k

well, I'd [i]like[/i] to go to a music festival, if there were actually any decent ones around here. but nope, pretty much country ones here also. either that or crummy local acts.[/FONT]
Guest cloricus
Posted
I've never really been to any, but I've meet tons of famous music people.
Like more than the average person would see in their lifetime.
The ones I've meet I've talked to and stuff, never bothered to get stuff signed. It just sounds rude so I've never bothered.
Guest butterfly
Posted
well i got to feed the starving mouths of bands like the spoon, the chair and jeb. it was so cool.
well the only festival i've been to was the woodford folk festival, last year. but i plan to go to many many festivals.
Guest cloricus
Posted
I don't like liars and people who do lie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...