Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] With school starting tommorrow, I won't be online as much. I know i'm one of the ppl who r online alot. My mom said I only get like 2 hours on the comp a night, after I do my homework.:( Has ur Otaku time been cut down by school?[/color]
Guest ShadowDragon Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 :flaming: :mad: :devil: Well consider my case I can only go on during weekends. Unless I have some project to take care of! man shool sux!
Biida Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 *sigh* I know how you guys feel... I'm only allowed to go on half an hour in the morning, and 3-4 hours after school. Unless I'm baby-sitting, then it's just half an hour. But on weekends, I'm allowed on all I want! :D
The Darkness Bu Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i just got back from school about an hour ago
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I'm glad I'm in college... and that I have my own computer.... and I pay for my internet... so they can't take it away :)
Guest firemac Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] With school starting tommorrow, I won't be online as much. I know i'm one of the ppl who r online alot. My mom said I only get like 2 hours on the comp a night, after I do my homework.:( Has ur Otaku time been cut down by school?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] sort of, I always the weekend, to make up for it, so no loss for me
Treble Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Yeah it pretty much does for me I have homework to do and sometime I get lucky and finish it in school.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 this is my last night on otaku due to the fact that im in honors classes in high school, i know im gonna be loaded with work so i have no more time on the boards. maybe i can post like once in a while. but im extpecting with a lot of work. n i have to work double time in my anime club since were expecting new members. dam, so much work just for being vice president
Biida Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]this is my last night on otaku due to the fact that im in honors classes in high school, i know im gonna be loaded with work so i have no more time on the boards. maybe i can post like once in a while. but im extpecting with a lot of work. n i have to work double time in my anime club since were expecting new members. dam, so much work just for being vice president [/B][/QUOTE] Too bad.... Hey, before you leave. Can I use the Kirbies?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Too bad.... Hey, before you leave. Can I use the Kirbies? [/B][/QUOTE] i dropped that whole copyright thingy so the kirbies are basically free. so yea, go ahead
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]A) I thought you were leaving? B) You didn't invent the Kirby dance thing, so don't take credit for it, you plageristic b astard ;-) Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Biida Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] i dropped that whole copyright thingy so the kirbies are basically free. so yea, go ahead [/B][/QUOTE] Okay! Thankies!!! I still hate to see ya' go. I hate it when people leave...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]A) I thought you were leaving? B) You didn't invent the Kirby dance thing, so don't take credit for it, you plageristic b astard ;-) Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] answers: A. i was lucky n im not grounded n im leaving for school like everyone else, duh B. why do u think i dropped the whole copyright thing
Little Gohan Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 i homeschool enough said, you get my point
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now