Zidargh Posted December 19, 2002 Posted December 19, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Right hello everyone out there. I need to start a thread about this because I've been having a haunting dream of this japanese man following me saying, ''WINNER! Player 1!'' I've looked and couldnt find a topic about Bishi Bashi but I thought I'd say it. This is not at all one of my favourite games but its madness is superior to any madness out there. If you want a great game of your friends against friends, then this is the game. I'm not a fan of these games at all (Apart from Bubble Bobble} but I want to know if I'm not the only one who finds this game hilarious. I find this very enjoyable with the variety of mini games stored in 'Bishi Bashi Special'. So what do you fans think?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Red Posted December 19, 2002 Posted December 19, 2002 [b]I loved this game when I played it. Just sitting with a few friends and playing this utterly mad game for a few hours is sheer bliss. The games are insane and there's plenty of games to keep me happy for ages.[/b]
Semjaza Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 I have no idea what you two are speaking of... Either I totally missed this, or it didn't come to the US heh.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now