Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm makeing a booklet of little sinister poems, i've just started.


1) I know youv'e been told,
Of days of old,
or things that give you a fright.
But nothing can be,
that cna surpass these,
Tales of the night.
Vampires and ghost,
or those with the most,
Can get pretty near.
But nothing beat,
When you first meet,
That thing you most fear.


2) Black roses are hard to find at night,
Hiding in the shadows casted by the moon.
And when the sun rises over the fading hills,
The fade away with the morning dew.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like the first one better. But the second, was still amazing. I can't even begin to describe the feeling of the first one. Good jod Turs.:)

Its alright if I call you that right?O well I am even if you don't ;)
Posted
ok i've got two more, and i've decided that it's not going to be just poems, so i wnt you to be honest about these. first one is a journal entry the next a poem.

3) Remedy for death

Entry 1.

For as long as I can remember I?ve been like this. I don?t remember when or where it happened, it just did. Working at night to stay alive, and falling asleep at the break of dawn. I?m really old, but look about twenty or so. I can?t stay long in one town for fear of being discovered. Sure I?m lonely, I find more of my kind all the time, but they aren?t very welcoming. And so I sit in my dimly lit room, writing in this little red journal, a remedy for death. It?s the only remedy I know, but first you have to die

4) Fear,
The monster under the bed,
In the closet,
Or is it in you head?
Fear,
The night?s eerie air,
In the pitch black sky,
Look at it if you dare.
Fear,
The life that passes you by,
The silence never ending,
The very moment you die.
Posted
[COLOR=green] I like them they are very good the word that comes to my mind for #1 is Wow! For #2, Cool (with the black roses and such) For #3, (You probably don't think that it is, but I do) Funny (yeah me and my weird self) For #4, Awesome, man!:D [/COLOR]
Posted
i thought #3 was funny to. it was wired when i wrote it, because i wanted it to be dark, but it came out humorous, in sme way....oh well, i still thought it was pretty good. #4 i wrote in world history history class. as i do with most of my work,. then i make sure it sounds right when i get home.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
ok calumon. i did it, it was hard, and i got some help, but i did it.

5) The black wolf.

Black as the moonless night,
he awaits in the dark of the aging woods,
nothing escapes his glare,
timeless, always, never he stood.
Orbs of glowing silver,
a pair of stars earth bound,
never a look of love he bestoed,
his padded feet make not a sound.
wild howls to him an oath,
ruler of the forest deep,
he is the silent god, tyrant of the dark,
when he protects his keep.

this poem is dedicated to calumon, written by tursi, proofed edited and help from my friend frenchska (SP?).


now i have another poem that has been requsted of me, so expect this one soon, it's title is "a mild case of death."
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...