Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was looking through my files today and I found a poem I wrote a few months back. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I wrote it and quite frankly I don't care.

Feel free to judge and comment in anyway you want.
----------------

[I][U]Sometimes...[/U]

Sometimes life can be a Bítch,
But that?s ok so can I,
It makes me go crazy and itch,
I feel that I want to die.

Sometimes life sucks Áss,
But no worries so do I,
I can?t help but pass,
At every chance to die.

Sometimes I hate life to the bone,
But don?t fret I hate myself too,
All I do is sit and moan,
There?s never any place for me to go.

Sometimes I can?t remember yesterday,
Don?t worry I never remember a thing,
There?s always a debt to pay,
There?s never anything I can do anyway...[/I]
Posted
[color=red] It has a nice beat, and it's fairly well thought out and placed forth. Not too shabby, there. I'd give it 'bout a 8.5/10. Good job.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...