Darkmoon Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 This is just a little something done by me on the last day of school... :p I dun know what I was smokein' (j/k) but this is what came out: I am the wind, I am the rain. I am all the element's, One and the same. I am the breath that flows, The wind that blows. The light in the sky, The time that goes by. I am fire, I am Hail. I am crystall, Beutiful and Frail. I am the ground you walk on, The lake's you serf through. I am known as Mother Nature, The one that cares for you. I didn't have a name for it... Didn't know what to call this, so for now it's just called "Mother Nature" (lame title, I know). Again, I am sorry if you read this. It's horrible and stupid. I dunno why I put it up but I did so deal with it :p. Here's another one. It's more of a riddle than a poem, but oh well. I'm going to leave out the last line since it's just to... never mind, just read: I am friends with niether human's or nature. Not with any element, the supernatural or the fantasy. I am nither mystery nor mithology. I am known as a neusence, a bother to all. I appear when I am not waanted. I appear as if nothing at all. I bring downfall's of those loved and hated. I comsume, I plage, I destroy. I am known as the evil brought by time as it flows. I am both hatred and despair, I can be mistaken for love and for care. I am a deseas, contageouse and deadly. I can break the mind the soul, your will and your sanity. Do not fall for my spell, because once you do you may never be the same again. What am I you may ask? (---------last line cut------) So what do you think? I've got alot of free time on my hands don't I? O.o [size=1]egh, I think I have some big spelling error's in there... Cha, I'll edit out the mistake's later... I dun have much time on the internet today so I'm in a rush :p.[/size]
Boo Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 I really liked the first one. But the second one less... I would give: 8.5/10 7.5/10
Darkmoon Posted December 24, 2002 Author Posted December 24, 2002 O.o Poem's such as the one's I put up are not worthy of high rateing's. They deserve lower X-| Here's another, probably the last I'll ever put up. I've got horrible wrighting skills: I am a fire that burn's eturnally, The fire that burn's mystically. The fire that burn's angrily, The first that burn's happily. I am no toy. I bring new life, hope and joy. I protect and need protecting. I love and need loveing. I breath and need air. I am alive and strong, I am weak and I am bold, I am terrified and I am cold. I give aswell as take. I am one with the flame, The flame is one with me...
Boo Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 I think you write very well! Keep writing. Its far better than I could do! Oo
Sky Moonflow Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 You have good writing skills to me all of the pomes are wonderful to me. 9/10 7.7/10 8/10
Mina Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 I love the poems. You must be very good if you can write all that during boredom. 9/10 8.5/10 9/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now