Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Nice timing UD...The Perfect (Late) Holiday Gift!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Bummed about the out-of-print LOB packs?
Dissapointed about not getting that Polymerization in pack since you can't afford it at your local venue? (At my store Poly just hit $60)

[b]UpperDeck is reprinting LOB![/b]

Now you can can get those and maybe if your lucky you could get a Booster Box for the Holidays!
Seeing as how LOB was brought back by popular demand, you can have a better chance of getting the cards you need.
I know thats true at my store!

Exodia pieces should be slightly easier to accumlate, as well as the other many and msot wanted cards of LOB!

Three cheers for UpperDeck!
They finally did something right!

Happy Holidays!
P.S. Go spend your money on those cards!
Posted
When the oringinal LOB cards came out I had almost every one ( with the exception of 3 Exodia pieces , a red eyes , a raigeki etc.)
Are these going to have any stupid marks to show that they are remakes?
Posted
Are they making Polymerization a common card? It should at least be a rare. I don't think anyone at my school has it. So when is the exact date that it's coming back out?
Posted
All right! For a collector who admittedly came in "late in the game", (I just now got the Yugi starter deck, and my first pack was Pharoah's Servent; it's my secret shame), this is a Godsend! Kudos, UD! Kudos, kudos, kudos! My new word of the day? Kudos!

Actually, the only thing they could have done better than this was to borrow a cue from Pokemon (can't believe I just said that!) and release something like "Yu-Gi-Oh! Legends", which would reprint the most popular cards from their previous releases.

But hey, who's arguing? Come the 26th, I'm gonna' have a ton of money, and you can bet how I'll spend some of it! :D
Posted
My plan is to by the entire LOB set.
Appearently, so says my friend, that my store sells the entire set of a series.
That means one of each card from LOB.
Hello Exodia. Even though I could gets everal other wonderful cards.

Whether or not this is true doesn't make a difference. I can buy boxes or just individual cards.
With the money saved up, from several occasions being Christmas, profit from selling rare cards, I can finally get those long-awaited cards.
Posted
I bought 4 boosters two days ago.

Yup, old LoB boosters in a video renting store in Granby, Qc, that also happens to be selling all kind of card games.

The first cards I ever bought

Mostly got Crap: Weak level 3 and 4, as well as crappy level 5. Still got a Spirit of the Harp, a Stop Defense and a Hinotama, which aren't that bad. I also happen to like Tripwire Beast, so I'm not that upset I got 2 of those. Dragon Capture Jar isn't bad either, but I don't like. The fourth rare was a... Flame Ghost, for God's sake!

My next planned move is to buy a starter deck.
Posted
Having picked up two LOB boosters, I'm quite disappointed. My holo card was Dark Hole, for cryin' out loud! I already had two from the Starters! Sigh...I'm thinki'n of giving LOB one more chance, and if it still disapoints I'll just eschew it and buy or trade for the rare useful cards. (I don't need an Exodia set)
Posted
Since i've only bought one pack of LOB before they went out of print i decided i would buy 7 packs last week. i got no Holo cards but some nice cards that will power up my deck quite nicely.

i should mention that my brothers also bought lots of packs and these are some of the cards they were lucky enough to get

My Twin: Polymerization (sp?)
My Younger Brother: Holo Curse of Dragon + Right arm of The Forbidden one.

Edit: i bought 4 packs yesterday and one of them contained a Red Eyes! :)
Posted
Thank God.

Those have all of the cards they knew people would want. It has almost all the cards that people knew about from the show at that time.

Whee!


Of course.. I probably wont buy them.. as I am a cheap ***.
Posted
YAY! now to get the left/right arms and legs + Gaia dragonchamp

So i can fuse my Gaia the fiercenight with curse of dragon and boom! Gaia The Dragon Champion. that then leaves with something amount of commons and rares left to get.
Posted
I don't about LoB the coomons are terrible the super rares are probley the best in the set making them easy to get.
I and some others think they should reprint MRD it is the best US set not because of gate guardain or time wizard because of seven tools solem judgement magic jammer and horn of heaven.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...